Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Music

Did you know that Music comes from some Greek word meaning the art of the muses? I sure didn't until I got on Wikipedia. (Michael Scott: Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.)

Did you know that when Ali G asked Donald Trump what the most popular thing in the world was Trump answered "music?" Ali G countered with Ice Cream, but you can be the judge between the two.

Thanks to all of those who took my "Stuck on an Island" challenge. I think that you guys nailed it!!! Those are all songs that will be appearing on this blog in the near future! For those of you who would like to know about the Island challenge you will need to read the Plain White T's blog to find out more about it. I would highly recommend it.

If you hit a wrong note, then make it right by what you play afterwards. - Joe Pass

No comments: