Thursday, November 3, 2011

Have you ever heard of a girl named Christina Grimmie? No... Yes...? Well I have, and I love her voice!

I am not a big Elton fan, sure he is a legend, but I have probably listened to all of his music less than I have listened to this one song. Yes, that includes Candle in the Wind, both versions.



If you have, or get an I tunes gift card this holiday season you should go to I tunes and buy her album. Will you listen to it everyday? Probably not, but this I promise. As you are listening to the same songs over and over and you are thinking that there is no end to the monotony you will scroll through your songs and you will see her name and think, "Oh yeah" and you will listen and you will have a renewed excitement for music. (that is a run on sentence, but I am trying to loose weight...)



This song is by Adele. I don't know why, but I always change the words from "sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead." To, "sometimes it hurts in love and sometimes it hurts instead."

No comments: